Town News & Events
N7664 County C
Eldorado, WI 54932
Monday - 9:30AM - 2:30PM
Or Contact the Clerk
for an Appointment
4th Monday - 7:00PM &
2nd Tuesday - 7:30AM at Town Garage
Town of Eldorado
P.O. Box 8
Eldorado, WI 54932
Recycling & Garbage
The Town contracts with Harter's Lakeside Disposal for the collection of garbage and recyclables. Harter's Lakeside Disposal provides both garbage and recycling containers to all town residents.
Pick-up day is Friday, with garbage pick-up every week and recycling pick-up every other week. Please have your garbage and recyclable containers curbside prior to 6:00 am.
If you have an issue with garbage or recycling pick-up, please call or email Harter's Lakeside Disposal at 1-(833) 754-2158 or firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any further questions, please call the Town Clerk at 920-872-0800.
All trash needs to fit in the provided refuse container and all recycling can be co-mingled and needs to fit in the provided recycling container. Overflowing containers, garbage or recycling in containers other than those provided by Harter's Lakeside Disposal, and garbage outside the containers will not be picked up.
Garbage & Recycling Guidelines
GARBAGE - All garbage must be placed in the cart(s) with a black lid and must be placed for pickup on Fridays by 6:00 a.m. While bagging your garbage is not required, we recommend you continue to do so to avoid smelly messes in the carts. If you are moving, you need to use a dumpster.
- -- Your cart should be within 18 inches of the curb with the arrows on the lid pointing to the street/curb. Carts cannot be placed on the street. If there is snow, please clear an area in the terrace, or leave the carts at the end of your driveway. Carts CAN NOT be placed on a snow bank.
- -- To avoid damage to property, place the cart at least 3 feet away from mailboxes, lampposts and other fixed objects.
- -- Place your cart on as level a surface as possible, but away from low hanging tree branches.
- -- Place carts at least 4 feet away from each other.
- -- Close lids prior to pick-up. Lids should be closed on the carts for driver identification and in order to stop material from spilling or blowing away.
- -- Carts not properly placed will be tagged and not picked up.
RECYCLABLES - All recyclables must be placed in the cart(s) with the green lid. Items should be rinsed clean. DO NOT BAG RECYCLABLES!!
HEAVY REFUSE COLLECTION - Bulky items can be saved for our annual Bulky Waste drop off in April (see the bulletin board, or town Facebook page for notice of Bulky Waste drop off date.)